Saturday, October 22, 2011

Four in photos...

Baby girl is four months old...so precious, so cute, so the center of our world!


This month is Parker's blog in photos. (Pictures are worth a thousand words...who wants to read that many words anyway! )

 
Grammie and papa came to visit! I got to go to my SECOND gun show with Papa,
and get lots of luvin and sleeps in with my Grammie! 
Papa really loves Oregon oysters.
It was a sad moment when he ate the last oyster of the trip - a moment of silence please!
I had to fight Bullitt for Papa's attention. Good thing his lap was big enough for two!
Spoiled by Grammie and Papa...sporting mynew slippers and playing with my new rattle!

Here's what else I did this month...

Modeled ultimate cuteness!

Cheered on the Huskers!

Watched TV with Daddy.

Hunkered down during Thirsty Thursday.

Taught Daddy how to shop...at TARGET!!

Nibbled on my first cracker - thank you uncle Jessie!

Found my toes!!

And a final word from our sponsor...

 One More Warner is 4 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment