Parker got to go on her first boat ride. Thank you Audrey, Jessie, and Austin for letting us tag along! We all had fun in the sun - although Parker wasn't so sure about her sun hat!
What happens to Parker when Audrey and mom shop to prepare for the boat trip!
Enjoying?? time on the boat with the Farrows!
First day of school, before and after.
Mom is glad to be back to work and back to adult interaction. I could do without the occasional spit up on my shirt, however! Parker's day-care is literally across the street from my office, so I do get to see her at lunch - one of the highlights of the day for sure!
Aunt Kimmy got to watch Parker for a full week the last week of August because day care was closed. Parker loves her Aunt Kimmy, and mom is indebted to Aunt Kimmy forever! Kim - thank you, thank you, thank you!
This month was also Parker's first trip to the state fair! She slept through most of it, but we still mark it as one of her firsts.
Sacked out at the state fair. Must have been the corn dog.
I know I intro'ed this blog as 3 (almost 4) months old...which means there are many more firsts and fun! BUT I can't miss the opportunity to post a 4-month blog and try to figure out a cute title using 4...so stay tuned for another blog soon. In the meantime...more cute pictures of Parker!
Rockin' the jean shorts!
Bonding with Bullitt!
Cuddling with Uncle Bobby...finally!
NOTED!
Conversation with Parker...she had lots to say!
One More Warner is 3 (almost 4) months old!







No comments:
Post a Comment