Happy 11 month birthday baby girl!
Parker is officially one month from being one year old! Eleven months ago I thought she would NEVER get here...now she is a beautiful, spunky, almost toddler!
Parker fun this month...
First Easter
I found TWO eggs on my first hunt! Then I was spoiled by many Easter Bunnies!
Fun with friends
My two best friends from school - Beatrice and Mollie. They are so fun to play with!
My third brewfest
DISCLAIMER: The glass in the photo was empty and never filled with any "beverage". Be assured any beverages consumed from the glass after baby gummed the lip were by adults of legal age! :)
First day of real Oregon sun...
Celebrating the end of tax season 2012 for Grammie!!
Grammie works so hard every tax season - so I sent her a little message on tax day.
More of just being cute!
Still helping in the kitchen
Daddy...what's the number to Pizza Hut again?
You have to love that little face!
Quite possibly the cutest video ever...Parker playing with Bullitt!
One More Warner is 11 months old!














No comments:
Post a Comment