Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank seven for little girls...

Happy 7 months Parker Jo!
What a fun month you've had...so many firsts, the best one - your first Christmas! Of course, as always, everything you did this month included a Kodak moment, so less talking...more pictures mommy!
Getting ready for Christmas

Trying on my winter coat...it's chilly in Nebraska! 
Pictures with Santa (who is NOT Uncle Clay).
First plane ride
Thank goodness for ESPN on the seat TVs.
Hope we got everything! Hey Papa, did you get all of my toys?
Airport entertainment provided by Daddy!

First time meeting Nebraska family and friends
Great Grandma "GG" Cornell and Great Grandpa Bauer

Cousins Danny and Tyler (Um Chandra...where are you!?)
Great Aunt Franny
Playing with "Uncle" Skyler. I think he likes me.

Generations
Four generations of Bauer's and Cornell's

Spoiled by Santa
 

Fun with Grammie and Papa
Grammie and Papa made this the best Christmas ever. They helped to make my first Christmas just perfect. I miss them already. Grammie and Papa...thank you for all you do for us, we love you!!
Sleepy loves with Grammie. The best shoulder to cuddle on.
I smile everytime I see Papa. We loved playing with all of my toys.
Especially the "bonus tower" and my jumpy-jump. Boy I am spoiled!

Crazy for my jumpy-jump (courtesy of Papa!!)...

One More Warner is 7 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment