Happy Mother's Day to a soon-to-be Grammie!
Not quite for me yet...but knowing baby girl is so close to her debut makes me cherish the thought of our first actual mother's day together next year!
Today, I'll celebrate my mom and how special she is...truely my best friend who has taught me so much. I can only hope that I will be as great of a mom as she is to me! When I was young, I remember asking her "Why isn't there a kid's day?". Her answer, "Every day is kid's day!" Even now she makes me feel that everyday is my day, and yes I'm still spoiled rotten. Mom, thank you for all you are and you do. I love you and can't wait to see you as a grammie!
It's the final countdown to grammie and mommy-hood!
Baby Warner is only weeks away from joining this world. The excitement is overwhelming and the thought of getting to see our little angel surreal! (The last ultrasound showed a full head of hair...I'm totally taking bows to the hospital!)
Corey and I are both nervous and giddy for the journey we are about to start. We are enjoying these last few weeks as a family of two humans and one pup. A trip to the beach and final baby prep...Rav looks complete with a car seat in the back. I can't wait to have my feet back (these cankles have GOT TO GO) but most importantly I can't wait to meet our happy, healthy baby girl!
Only two more weeks until One More Warner.
yay!!! So exciting!
ReplyDelete